75HP PARSUN OTBOARD MOTOR
PARSUN TWO STROKE 85HP OUTBOARD ENGINES FEATURES:1. High grade marine aluminum alloy for ultimate corrosion protection
2. Tilt & trim with shallow water drive various positions
3. Twist grip throttle control for easy maneuverability & safety
4. Thermostat controlled water cooling system
5. Safety lanyard with emergency shutoff
6. Easy forward-neutral-reverse gear shifting
7. Vibration reduction system for smooth performance
8. Start in gear protection for increased safety
9. Adjustable steering friction for easier maneuverability
10. CDI ignition system for trouble free starting
11. Innovative large recoil wheel assists easy starting
12. Quiet, through the propeller hub exhaust
13. Quality 24L fuel tank with hose
14. Include controls, basic instruments, fuel tube and tool kits
1. Electric Start
2. Lighting coil and 12V DC output allow you to run a spotlight.
3. Remote Control with electric start
4. Power trim and tilt system or Hydraulic elevator
5. 13", 17" different pitch propeller for different boat's request
These outboards displacement is smaller, it easier for maintenance, will give you performance and reliability for your long days of boating. In many countries(especially for the developing areas) of the world where outboard demand is primarily for commercial uses, the water quality, weather and climate variance and long hours of continuous use make for a very harsh use environment.
This is the two stroke outboard motor series developed mainly for commercial use such as on fishing and passenger vessels. This series suits harsh conditions that include everyday use and situations involving long hours of continuous operation. Enhanced strength and durability in locations such as roller bearings, crankshaft and cylinder block, as well as an improved water pump that ensures plenty of cooling effect, combine to deliver substantial improvements in durability and reliability.
l Are all your products with 4-stroke?
At present, we have both 2-stroke and 4-stroke outboards in mass production. I.e.4-stroke: 2.6, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9.8, 9.9, 15, 20 and 25hp. 2-stroke:2.5,3.6,4, 5,5.8,6, 8,9.8,9.9,15,20,25,30, 40 ,60,75,85 and 90hp.
l Do you have other types of outboard engines?
We also have 5, 7 and 10hp electric outboards.
l When do you have the forward controls with electric start ready for the market?
We have the forward controls with electric start from 9.9hp and above.
l Do you have CE, EPA approval?
Yes, we have both of them.
l Are you the factory or trading company?
We are the manufacturer and exporter.
l How long have you been in this business?
We started to develop outboard engines from 2002 and have started the mass production in the beginning of 2006.
l What's warranty period?
1 year for non-commerce users and 3 months for commerce users.
l Can you supply spare parts?
Yes, as we are the original manufacturer.
l How many hours have your test your outboards?
Over 500 hours for each model.
l Have you tested each piece before delivery?
Yes. At least 1 hour for each pc.
l What is your lead time?
5 to 10 working days in dull season. 3 to 4 weeks in peak season.
l What's your supply capability for outboard engines?
8000pcs per month.
|PARSUN 90HP OUTBOARD ENGINES SPECIFICATIONS|
|Engine type||2-stroke,3-cylinders, Reed valve|
|Bore x Stroke mm(in.)||82.0×72.0(3.23×2.83)|
|Max output kw(hp)||66.2(90)|
|Full throttle RPM range||4500~5500|
|Starting system||Manual||Electric start|
|Steering system||Tiller control||Remote control|
|Gear ratio||2.0(26/13) |
|Trim and tilt system||Hydraulic elevator||Electric tilt|
|Max fuel consumption||37 L/h|
|Fuel tank capacity||24L|
|Oil mixing ratio||50:1(fuel:oil)|
|Gear oil capacity||610cc|
|Overall width mm(in.)||398(15.7)||398(15.7)||374(14.7)|
|Recommended transom height||508mm(20 in.) /635(25 in.)|
|Alternator output||12V DC*||12V DC|
|Propeller options*||3-13.25 x 17" (standard) or 3-13.6 x 13"|