- Model NO.: F7ETS
- Usage: Maintenance, Decoration
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Engine Type: Electric Motors
- Max Current: <130 a
- Rate Voltage: 48V
- Number of Stator: 1
- Gear Shift: Forward-Reverse
- Trademark: PARSUN
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 84072100
- Warranty: Years
- Application: Yacht, Sailboat, Kayak, Jet Ski, Canoe
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Max Power Operation Speed: 4500rpm
- Max Continuous Output Kw(HP): 5.15(7)
- Motor Efficiency: >80%
- Steering System: Tiller Control
- Gear Ratio: 2.08 (27/13)
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: Suzhou, Jiangsu
7HP ELECTRIC OUTBOARD MOTORS
With the development of the new technology and increasingly stringent environmental requirements, in order to satisfy clients more, Elco Motor Yachts,LLC in USA & PARSUN Power Machine Co., Ltd cooperate to develop the electric outboards. It has applied US high-tech patents, designed to be clean and quiet for environmentally sensitive waters.
Compared with traditional gasoline outboard engine, it provides plenty of power for trolling and propulsion. And It has the conventional outboards construction and design, which provides trust-worthy reliability. If needed, two electric outboard motors can be used in parallel.
Following are more features:
1. No emission of pollution at all, meet the environmental requirements of low-carbon; smooth running and low noise.
2. More reliability and longer life because of water-cooled electrical motor and controller; Centralized control and easy operation.
3. With multiple protections, such as over-speed protection, overload protection, temperature protection, over-voltage and over-current protection. Equipped with emergency stop switch, the outboards can be stopped in emergency.
4. Users can choose to configure liquid crystal display which can show fault code, power consumption, rotation rate, corotation or reversal, voltage, current, etc. Users can choose to configure hydraulic tilt device as well.
And that is not all, the main controller of electric outboard motors are made in U.K.. We can provide the remote control system, which is very suitable for sightseeing boats.
Now electric outboard motors are officially servicing Shanghai World Expo2010 in Huangpu and Suzhou Rivers.